Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Roasted Cauliflower

I'm really not a cauliflower fan, but I can eat it if it's covered in cheese, or mashed up and smothered in roast beef and gravy. But I found another delicious way of eating it and it's really easy. 




Just made this to add to a casserole I'm going to make later tonight and found myself munching on it like a snack - which is weird because I would never just munch on cauliflower or consider it a snack. But this is actually tasty.



I just chopped up a head of cauliflower, doused it in about 5 TBSP of melted Kerrygold butter, sprinkled it with garlic salt, onion powder, and paprika, and then baked it at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Then I turned the oven to broil and broiled it for about 3 additional minutes, until some of the pieces started to brown. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment