Friday, January 22, 2021

Chaffleburger!


Okay, this time I didn't lose my phone and I took a picture! I made chaffles for lunch and used them for buns. They were so good - soft, fluffy. Fooled myself into thinking I was actually eating a bun. Chaffles are just eggs and mozzarella cheese mixed together and and fried in a waffle maker. (1 egg + 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella for 2 chaffles) And they are ZERO carbs!! I just got myself a mini Dash waffle maker from Amazon and I love it!

Andy had a chicken salad sandwich with his chaffles and I had a hamburger with alllllll the fixin's: lettuce, tomatoes, onions, dill pickles, mayonnaise, mustard, and sugar-free ketchup.

Chaffles are pretty delicious on their own too. Here's a chaffle smothered in melted butter and sugar-free maple syrup. The taste and texture is incredibly similar to real, fluffy waffles. You'd never guess you're eating egg and cheese. So yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment